Introducing Essential Sans – my very first full typeface with 8 weights and italics (16 fonts total).
As a fun bonus, I've also included a variable font for Adobe users (and a few other programs) if you're wanting extra versatility.
Essential Sans is an eight weight, 16-font typeface designed to be an easy go-to for branding, web, and print design projects.
Each form is pared down to its essentials, so it's extremely versatile and can blend in or stand out as much as you choose.
It's versatile enough to be used on its own, or paired as you see above with Editor's Note, Perfectly Nineties, or Nautica (free with Adobe Fonts subscription).
You'll also get outline circled numbers 0-9 and letters A-Z, as well as solid circle versions of the same for each font (which you can access through the alternates or the Glyphs panel!), plus a set of arrows — all of which can be used to create beautiful, minimalist logos and design elements.
One thing to note about Essential Sans is the letter spacing. It was intentionally spaced for clean reading if you wanted to use it for body type, so I recommend setting the spacing a little tighter for display use (around -10 to -20 should do!).
- Essential Sans Regular (uppercase & lowercase, 8 weights, Hairline through Black)
- Essential Sans Italic (uppercase & lowercase, 8 weights, Hairline through Black)
- Essential Sans Variable
- Outline Circled numbers and letters, A-Z, 0-9
- Solid Circled numbers and letters, A-Z, 0-9
- Numbers & punctuation
- Foreign language support
Desktop License Use includes one license, which can be used for:
- Non-editable Invitations
Desktop License Use does not accommodate:
- App use or web use where customers can use the font to customize products (i.e. if you're creating an app or site that uses embedded fonts to customize, like Over or Minted.com)
- Ebook use
- Downloadable/customizable PDFs
- Server upload (if you need more than one designer to have access to the files, a separate license needs to be purchased for each designer or person requiring the files)