Test out the font!
IMPORTANT: Editor's Note is now available as a full 16-font family! Purchase it here.
Introducing Editor's Note – a brand new editorial serif with all the clean lines, tight curves, and trendy minimalist vibes!
I've been loving the clean, editorial type trend happening in design right now (let's be real, there's always a place for timeless editorial type).
Editor's Note is a stunningly crisp upper and lowercase typeface that looks incredible in both large settings as a display text (think big headers, pretty quotes, calls to action, etc.).
I've been loving combining the regular and italic, especially in big, bold quotes (see the "It's time to start believing in yourself" quote, image #3)
One thing to note about Editor's Note is the letter spacing. It was intentionally spaced for clean reading and intentional balance, so I recommend setting the spacing a little tighter if you want to create the trendy, all caps look found in many of these images, like image #2 (around -20 to -35 should do!).
Recommended Font Pairings
Editor's Note Regular (uppercase & lowercase)
Editor's Note Italic (uppercase & lowercase)
- Numbers & punctuation
- Foreign language support
If you've already bought a Desktop or Web 10k/mo license for the regular Editor's Note, you can upgrade to the family for the price difference ($20)!
Here's how to upgrade if you bought it from my website:
- Add the Editor's Note Family to your cart
- Enter the email you used to purchase Editor's Note at checkout
- Enter promo code NOTEUPGRADE (***if you purchased before the family was released on 7/25/22, use code EDITORSNOTE to upgrade for just $10 as a thank you for being an early user!)
- See the price drop and finish your purchase!
If the promo code says it's not available for you, double check your email or try again in 24 hours (it could be that you purchased Editor's Note sometime yesterday/today and it hasn't updated your information yet).
If you originally bought Editor's Note from Creative Market, double check your update emails from Creative Market or redownload the files from your Purchases Folder to get the promo code that'll work for you. You can also email a screenshot of your receipt to email@example.com and we'll send the code over.
Desktop License Use includes one license, which can be used for:
- Non-editable Invitations
Desktop License Use does not accommodate:
- App use or web use where customers can use the font to customize products (i.e. if you're creating an app or site that uses embedded fonts to customize, like Over or Minted.com)
- Ebook use
- Downloadable/customizable PDFs
- Server upload (if you need more than one designer to have access to the files, a separate license needs to be purchased for each designer or person requiring the files)