Bonne Nuit | A Magical Font w/ Dingbats
Test it out!
uppercase letters & alternates
52 decorative elements for logos & more
easily create logos and quotes
What makes Bonne Nuit so special?
Bonne Nuit is a fun, personable handwritten font that makes for beautiful quotes and organic, handwritten logos and branding. Experiment with the 52 decorative elements to create fun patterns, logos, or even textiles! However you choose to use it, Bonne Nuit will add a personal touch to any design project.
your download includes:
- Bonne Nuit Print: Uppercase letters (with alternates available via lowercase)
- Bonne Nuit Decorative: 52 decorative elements for logos and more!
- Wide language support for the international designer
- Numbers & punctuation
- BONUS: Adobe Illustrator file of the decorative elements
This is such a fun handwritten font and decorative pair, perfect for creating quotes, logos, or just adding a hand-written touch to any project!
While other fonts usually take some size adjusting to get the decorative elements looking just right, Bonne Nuit has the same stroke thickness for both the print and decorative fonts, so you can set each font to the same size and you're done!
Bonne Nuit also has alternates for each letter, so when you type uppercase or lowercase for each font, the letters will change slightly.
One of my favorite ways to use the decorative (dingbat) font is to use the pen tool in Photoshop to create fun paths around objects or people, then use the text tool to type along that path, typing the letters "ABC", "DEF", or "GHI" in random order to create lines of zig-zags, dots, or dashes! It's also fun to use the lightning bolts in the same way (f-j).
Test it out for yourself in the box above!
Desktop License Use includes one license, which can be used for:
Start creating with Bonne Nuit now!
Choose your license type:
- One user per license
- Can be used for unlimited logos, products, and projects
- Cannot be embedded in PDFs or websites (images need to be rasterized)
- One site per license
- Choose your license based on monthly traffic